Welcome to our website !

Miss Nebraska USA 2015

A glimpse into Hoang-Kim Cung's life as Miss Nebraska USA 2015.

The Crowning Moment

By 10:17 AM


I remember standing there and feeling incredibly calm. I knew if it was meant to be, it would happen. And when it did, an overwhelming sense of joy washed over me. It's hard to describe what goes through your mind during your winning moment. There are so many emotions rushing through, but excitement and gratitude was definitely at the top of the list. 








I feel so blessed and honored to walk away with this coveted crown. Thousands of girls across the country dream of wearing the USA Star crown and I can't believe I'm one of them. The Miss Nebraska USA Pageant was such an incredible experience and I can't wait to embark on my new journey!

You Might Also Like

0 comments