Welcome to our website !

Miss Nebraska USA 2015

A glimpse into Hoang-Kim Cung's life as Miss Nebraska USA 2015.

Radio Free Asia Interview

By 5:37 AM


Hello Everyone!
My interview with Radio Free Asia has been published! I first interviewed with them after winning the National American Miss title and I had lots of fun chatting with Ms. Ninh Pham about my journey to the Miss Nebraska USA title, being Vietnamese-American and my career as a reporter at NBC Nebraska...all in Vietnamese! I'm very proud of my culture and was ecstatic to do an interview in my first language!

The publication is only in Vietnamese, but if I get a spare moment, I will translate for my English-speaking fans. However, if you speak Vietnamese, feel free to check out the interview here

xoxo Hoang-Kim

You Might Also Like

0 comments