Welcome to our website !

Miss Nebraska USA 2015

A glimpse into Hoang-Kim Cung's life as Miss Nebraska USA 2015.

Volunteering with The Salvation Army of Grand Island & Hastings

By 9:44 AM , ,

Greetings Everyone!
Last weekend, I got the opportunity to volunteer with The Salvation Army in both Grand Island and Hastings! Friday after reporting at work, I headed over to help parents pick out Christmas presents for their children at the Toy Shop in Hastings. It was so heartwarming to see how gracious and thankful the parents were for having the chance to give their children beautiful new toys!

On Saturday, I got to cross something off my bucket list: ringing the bell! Even though it was a cold and drizzling outside, I still had plenty of fun and helped raise a lot of money at the Grand Island Hy-Vee! It's wonderful seeing how kind people can be. Some people even donated on their way in and out! One of my favorite parts was getting to take pictures with all the children who wanted to meet Miss Nebraska USA!



You Might Also Like

0 comments